Kim's playlist

I wish I could quote song lyrics or bundle a CD with this book. In my original responses to my dad's chapters, I was often inspired by a song title or lyrics and I used them in my writing. Then I found out that quoting song lyrics in a book is a big no, no. I had to update 14 of my responses to remove lyrics. I tried to keep most of the references to the song titles, so you might see a glimmer of how these songs have touched me. Anyway, here are some of the songs that helped inspire my writing in the book:



change by tracy chapman
pushing the needle too far by indigo girls
better way by ben harper
his truth is marching on by mike doughty
take back the city by snow patrol
send your love by sting
a living prayer by alison krauss & union station
what it's like by everlast
belief by john mayer
come to jesus by mindy smith
i am the ride by chris smither

No comments: